Modern Price Ladder helps you fix the price of the product depending on the quantity added by your customers to their cart. There are 2 ladder types:
Fixed - If you’re selling a packet of wafers for ₹50, you may allow a customer to purchase 5 quantities for ₹45 each, thus giving a discount of ₹5 per packet. And you can sequentially add steps to the ladder, for e.g. 10 quantities for ₹40 each, 30 quantities for ₹35 each, and so on.
Percentage - If you’re selling a cake for ₹500, you may allow a customer to purchase 2 quantities for a 10% discount. And you can sequentially add steps to the ladder, for e.g. 3 quantities for 15% discount, 4 quantities for 20% discount, and so on.
- Sample CSV available for swiftly filling the ladder prices
- Response CSV available for tracking issues (if any)
- Provision to add or remove a product from an active ladder pricing promotion
- Scheduling the promotional period, i.e. start date and end date
- Extending or cutting down the end date of the promotion
Note: Ladder-related discounts apply to the MRP, and the selling price will not be determined from the inventory during the promotional period.